Monday, December 23, 2019

I'm going to the March for Life!!!

Several months ago, I blocked vacation time at work for January, and over the course of the last few months have been planning the trip. Plane fare, a few sights to see, but most importantly, my trip by foot down Pennsylvania Avenue. Nothing is more important than this.

Or at least, when I marched in 2010 it was Pennsylvania Avenue where the Tea Partiers went. I can honestly say, those protests were some of the most fun I've ever had in my life, and I've been all around the country and seen and done many things. It's been too long, and it is time for me once again to proudly put on my activist hat and wave my sign.

Protesting is a Constitutional responsibility, listed right there in the First Amendment for all of us to read.

I will not shirk my responsibility.

Hopefully, I'll see you at the march on January 24th!

1 comment:

  1. Get Packers and Movers Bhopal List of Top Reliable, 100% Affordable, Verified and Secured Service Provider. Get Free ###Packers and Movers Bhopal Price Quotation instantly and Save Cost and Time. ✔✔✔Packers and Movers Bhopal Reviews and Compare Charges for household Shifting, Home/Office Relocation, ***Car Transportation, Pet Relocation, Bike SHifting @ Packers and Movers Bhopal

    ReplyDelete