Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Just by being a listener, you're being a contributor

It's been a good few weeks here for me with hard work reaching the top and paying off. A few weeks ago one group audiobook was completed, the other day I completed a solo that I had been working on for four years, and launched another group book which is piling up very quickly. But I wanted to touch on something in case it never gets said or gets tucked away without the proper focus.

By being a listener, you are being a valuable contributor. Let me explain this.

First, I do not mean the works that I specifically recorded nor works that I had any way at all been involved. And second, I do mean a particular type of content. Example 1: Franklin's Autobiography. Example 2: A George Washington biography. Example 3: Adam Smith I had zero to do with these.

Progressives have stolen American history. It's easy and common to say that "Americans have forgotten this or that", but no. This was malicious and it was by design. It was taken from us by force and coercion. So right there, by listening to the audio or just the same by downloading the text and reading, you're doing something you shouldn't be doing and that makes it provocative.

It's also important to recognize that the negative is just as true. If you're spending time learning American history, that's less time you're investing into being soaked in the never ending cesspool of modernity. I know it's very difficult to stop staring at it, it's so grotesque, but the way to win the game is to not play it at all. That's the only way.

There is also a quality that goes into a listener. For example, I just completed a new recording of a speech by Frederick Douglass which no progressives will ever want to hear since he is forcefully defending the United States Constitution. So we have a situation that could happen that if on the off chance the recording gets into the hands of 10,000 progressives, it likely has no value. Sure, they may hear it but they won't be listening. Of the reverse, if 10,000 conservatives hear the speech nearly all will appreciate and potentially even be influenced by what Douglass said. In the second instance it is not just being heard it's also being actively listened to. Even if you don't like my personal recording, the content will be unmistakable and you'll want it to be known by others.

But at the end of the day I just wanted to make sure I highlighted the fact that audiobooks need listeners, my books or otherwise, and in so doing you are creating a value that has an important place. Who am I recording for?

No comments:

Post a Comment