Friday, June 1, 2012

Progressingamerica interview on WZRD 88.3 FM Chicago

I did an interview with a host in Chicago this morning, on WZRD 88.3 FM. At first, I was very uncomfortable as you can hear with my first couple of responses. But I think I did much better than I thought I would as we got further into progressivism, which is my comfort zone. I still think I made the right choice; recording audiobooks instead of a live podcast of some sort. This interview is a long recording, just short of 1 hour and 10 minutes. I must say that I was surprised that there's conservative content on a radio station that's piped out of a college, but if you're in Chicago you might consider giving this channel a listen from time to time. The website doesn't list this show in terms of time, but it comes on 7-8am, and 9-10 am.

Interview on WZRD 88.3 FM Chicago about progressivism (On Youtube)

Here are some of the specific topics covered, but they will seem out of place if you are just reading them as a laundry list:(they should be in order so you can follow along with the discussion)

Progressivism: The constitution is political witchcraft

Pelosi's actual words: "We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in."

The Social Possibilities of War By John Dewey

Progressivism and the origins of the tyrannical administrative state(I reference this more than once)

The Colored Patriots of the American Revolution, now on Youtube

Progressivism: The Dictatorship of the Constitution

Who are the people in the Fabian Window?

Obama: I am a progressive(Hillary too)

The STORM handbook is up on Youtube - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection Accountability and Transparency Act of 2011

Amends the Consumer Financial Protection Act of 2010 to remove the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, an independent bureau in the Federal Reserve System, to the Department of the Treasury, where it would not be autonomous.

I mentioned this agency, which takes progressivism to a new level. Typically, these bureaus of experts and masterminds are accountable to congress or the president, but here you have a group of planners accountable to another group of planners.

Progressivism: The purpose of colleges is to indoctrinate and manipulate

Where is the wall of separation when the courthouse is approved for the common temple?

Democracy in America Vol. I

Democracy in America Volume II(these are not my recordings but are very important reads)

In my gut I knew this wasn't a Jefferson quote, but I couldn't remember off hand who it was from: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny". This comes from the Barnhill-Tichenor debate. I'm having a hard time bringing up the source at the moment.

If you want to bring true change to a society, print excessive amounts of money

Meet Soros-Funded Domestic Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Whose ‘Job’ Is Terrorizing Bloggers Into Silence

Covered more than I thought we did, now that I'm seeing it listed.

http://tinyurl.com/d38fjtn

No comments:

Post a Comment