Monday, October 17, 2011

Progressing America speaks to Glenn Beck

I just got off the phone with Glenn Beck. I will be putting up the audio momentarily.

First blog edit:

I'd like to put out a few initial thoughts, before I have to go out for the day. First, Glenn did not endorse what I'm doing here, just so that's thrown out there. I'm doing this on my own, and I'm sure I'll make my own share of mistakes going forward. Hopefully others who are reading history in general, the progressive in particular will have much to contribute. In just a few minutes, I've had a large stream of people start following what I'm doing, so this coming weekend I will put forth a few of the ideas I've held back, because I fully understand how huge of a project this is, and if I could get anybody's help with all this it would be much appreciated.

Second edit:

The call is up on Popmodal.

http://www.popmodal.com/video/9837/Speaking-with-Glenn-Beck

Youtube too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqoJVAxUQ4M

8 comments:

  1. Heard you on Glenn.

    Occupy America is spreading to our local areas on facebook. there is an Occupy Huntsville NOT facebook page that was started in our area. I ask people from around the country to stand up against the Occupy people and debate with their neighbors. Start your own "NOT" page. Allow them to post and show who they really are. We were blocked from posting on our Occupy Huntsville fb page. Please join the movement in standing up to these "useful idiots".
    We support Occupy Huntsville NOT. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-Huntsville-Not/156714821090293

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help you in the audio recordings. I am in the Tampa area as well. Thanks, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve, by all means, post on the various places of mine information that can be useful to others who can see it. These people are serious about taking our freedom away, and we need to do everything we can to help each other out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primearch, I would be glad to have some help recording audiobooks. I certainly can't do this alone.

    I'll be expanding on this further this weekend, keep an eye out.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KEEP KICKING BUTT!

    I am blog rolling you, please recip.

    You did great on Beck!

    If I can help doing an audio of a book on the commies, progs, etc, just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard you on Beck today. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard you on Beck! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heard you on Beck - glad to follow your blog. Thanks for all the work you're doing to help keep people informed of the truth!

    ReplyDelete