Saturday, March 17, 2012

The STORM manifesto audiobook is finally complete

I think I've said all that I can or need to say about this in a prior posting (see notes here). To all of my friends in every tea party, 9/12, g000h, afp, and any other related liberty-based group you are involved in, please get a download copy of all of this and get it to your project leaders so that it can be used the way it needs to be used. At some point(probably sooner than later) someone from the left will notice that this has been created, and may want to scrub it from the internet. That's what the left does to all inconvenient things, and as a lone citizen I am powerless to stop it from happening. You can do a single-file download on the left hand side of the archive.org screen where it says "VBR ZIP". Or click here.(Warning: 200+MB file)

Maybe I'm biased because I did the recording, but I think if there's anybody out there who has read this work comes across the recording, they will know full well how useful a decent audio recording of this can be and will want to make sure it can't be erased.

This took a lot of my free time to do. Use it well, fellow patriots. Good citizenship requires informed citizens, and many of you just don't have time to read.(work, kids, etc)

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle - Sun Tzu (Chapter 3)

http://tinyurl.com/7h6rgy8

No comments:

Post a Comment