Saturday, January 1, 2022

Do you have any ideas on how we can automate conservatism?

I mainly just want to ask the question, see what kinds of responses I may get or what other discussions flow from it. What could we do to automate conservatism? This can be both in the form of reaching new people as well as helping educate others around us of new things they may not have known.

So far the most prominent answer I have found for myself is the audiobooks. I will be creating those for many years to come as the opportunities for education are immense.

Over the years I have tried to get out of my comfort zone and re-assess, to look back at successes or failures and make changes, just in case I might be missing something or if others have told me something and see something of value. It's 2022! We made it! There are some new things I want to try with the ProgressingAmerica project going forward.

So. In what ways do you think we could automate conservatism?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. In what way? Is there no room anywhere for constant improvement?

      Delete
  2. Well for me, conservatism is a state of mind, philosophy, attitude, personal choice etc, and also something that defies a simple definition. Maybe we don't automate it, but instead attempt to emulate some facsimile of it using AI? I guess that could be seen as a VERY esoteric sort of automation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just simply mean how can we reach even more people and in new ways so we aren't all doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

      Delete
  3. One good way would be to develop some sort of economics modelling program that works sort of like a virtual world computer simulation game. You could select a grand model for your virtual nation from among several common economic models; free market, mercantilist, feudalist, Marxist, social democracy, etc. and grow your civilization like SimCity or Age of Empires. It would help people learn about economics, which is one of the major characteristics of conservative thinking.

    ReplyDelete