Monday, January 2, 2023

New audiobook release: Anti-slavery in America from the Introduction of African Slaves to the Prohibition of the Slave Trade (1619-1808)

This is super simple. In our ongoing struggle against the New York Times' 1619 Project, how valuable is a free/open source audiobook that highlights American abolitionism, going back to 1619, with 1619 in the title?

Enjoy! Text in the link for those who prefer to read the words than to listen to an audio book presentation.

Anti-slavery in America from the Introduction of African Slaves to the Prohibition of the Slave Trade (1619-1808)

I've done the heavy lifting. The only question now is - will conservatives actually listen?(or read) American history gives us the upper hand against the progressives. Our Founding Fathers were on the correct side of history here. But the information is only valuable if we pick it up and use it. If we leave it on the ground, well, then, the progressives will continue their attacking. It doesn't have to be this way. If there was more I could do from this point, I would do it, I don't know what that "more" would be though. At at the end of the day, I'm only one guy. But I do think that getting the full audiobook completed means that I've done more than most, and I'll have to accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment