Sunday, May 26, 2024

New audiobook release: A Narrative of Colonel Ethan Allen's Captivity

In life, sometimes things just drop into your lap. This is one of those times. Today I am very happy to announce the full release of Major General Ethan Allen's work A Narrative of Colonel Ethan Allen's Captivity

What is cool about this is that it is a solo work, meaning it is IMHO higher quality and easier to follow. Moreover, most of my personal efforts to try to recruit others have admittedly been a failure. But this one, it was just some random person who I don't have any association with saw it and recorded it. From my view, its completely random. But it still has all the great value nonetheless.

I don't know how many of you have ever been to Ethan Allen's home in Burlington Vermont, but there could be (I hope) some day where enough of these audiobooks have been produced that non-profit entities such as Allen's home realize these books exist and start to use and promote them to whatever effect or capacity that they can be. It's clearly a useful resource.

In any case, if you love American history as I do, here is now an audio book version of a book you probably didn't realize you needed to go through that now you can conveniently listen to at any number of times in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment